Love the new blog! You guys are a little family now, its so cute and so much fun! Thank you for the birthday post, it was really sweet. Love you Jennifer, see you in July. Oh and ps can you take off word verification I hate that.
Sweet Jenny, this is so cute. I love baseball games, they just feel like the epitome of summer. By the way, your wedding was amazing and I loved all of the details. I just wish I could have hit up the dance floor.
you are so in love and so cute i love you 2.
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog! You guys are a little family now, its so cute and so much fun! Thank you for the birthday post, it was really sweet. Love you Jennifer, see you in July. Oh and ps can you take off word verification I hate that.
ReplyDeleteI agree!!!!!!!! Something about "sports games" live or in person, even if we don't follow them are just fun to go to!
ReplyDeleteP.s. Congrats on the wedding you looked Gorgeous!
Sweet Jenny, this is so cute. I love baseball games, they just feel like the epitome of summer. By the way, your wedding was amazing and I loved all of the details. I just wish I could have hit up the dance floor.
ReplyDeletebee's games are the best! so much fun!!
ReplyDelete