Thursday, June 24, 2010

little b

I can't sleep, so I am on the couch doing nothing at 1:00 in the morning. The trash reeks and i keep getting massive whiffs of it but am too lazy to get up and take it out. Such is life. Tonight was a great night. Tonight we went to dinner with Sean's Uncle, we made chocolate chip cookies, and watched some Modern Family. But the best of all, tonight my lil' sis graduated from high school. I can't believe it. She is growing up on me. I wish I could have been there to yell and cheer when they announced her name with the rest of my family but due to the 10 hour distance between us, I thought pictures of the day would suffice. I loved graduation simply because I was getting out of blasted high school. Brooke, on the other hand, loves high school, has a gazillion friends and probably isn't looking forward to graduating as much as I was. Hey, I went to grad night, I participated (podge knows what I'm sayin). I am rambling. Point is, I am so proud of my little b and am so excited for her to experience college in a few months. Congratulations! We love you! 


                                                               Stole this pic from Velzy's facebook. 

4 comments:

  1. Amen sister! You know that I know what you are saying! Now look at us we are married and old! But ain't life great! I saw father fuller and nurse fuller and we embraced at graduation. I talked about you and how grown up you are and married. I missed you at graduation. I took pictures of brooke and mckenzie and thought about you and I taking pictures a short 3 years ago. Sorry this is a novel but I just really miss you and wished you were at graduation! LOVE You J-FITZ hope life is great you look wonderful and oh so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am not keeping up on your blog. I need to switch over your name too. So many things to do!!!

    I wish you two could have been at little b's graduation. She was such a dream. I cry when I think about her. We screamed for the family and she loved us for it.

    I would like to come and see you soon. after this semester is over. gear up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny that was so sweet. I wish you could have been there but I understand. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the updates! Yes we all feel emotional about Brooke growing up and going to college, what? At least she will be closer to you and Peter. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete