To my beautiful sister Brittany. I love this pic because we tried so many times to get Jake to look at the blasted camera ha! Britt is soaking up the good life in NY right now and probably loving life. She is the greatest sister, friend, and not to mention therapist. I say therapist because I would always call her for her advise on pretty much anything. She is so fun, kind, easy to talk to, and such a wonderful mother to her two little boys. I love you Brittany and Happy Birthday!!!!
To Chelly, the greatest college roommate. I lived with her for 3 years, and could not have asked for a better roommate and friend. She is so dang funny, smart, creative, giving, and can read my mind with just a look... seriously. its amazing. I love you Dezz and can't wait to see you tonight. Happy Birthday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment