Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mi-a-me

(south beach) 

About a month ago we headed to Miami Florida to visit where Sean served his lds mission. 
It was such a blessing to be able to go and visit the people I have heard so much about. 
Sean was in heaven!











We only had a few days to visit so we tried to see as many people as we could. 
I can't say enough about how wonderful the people were.
They were all so welcoming, fun and so full of love.

I just wish I knew how to speak spanish.
 My three years of high school spanish were not pulling through for me. 
The only words that kept coming to mind were: biblioteca and comer
Shows how much I payed attention. 





1 comment:

  1. the library and food. nice jenny. haha.. those pictures are so sweet too... Sean looked like he was having the time of his life.

    ReplyDelete