We and a few friends thought it would be great if we went up to the snowy mountains to go sledding.
Sadly, it was probably 12 degrees out and our sleds turned out to be container lids.
The lids didn't glide as well as we had hoped.. oopsy daisy.
I guess when your 10 yrs old and 60 lbs you just skim across the snow.
Not anymore folks. Not anymore.
We went to Denny's after (naturally) where the boys talked about all of the priceless
memories they have made at Denny's.
They have the exact conversation every time actually.
Including this topic-
which is better:
1. dipping french toast into syrup or
2. poring syrup onto the french toast
You would be surprised at how passionately some people feel about their methods of eating french toast
As for me, I prefer the dip
scary man
I don't know why I didn't just cover my whole face
fun moments in the snow

HAHAHA you crack me up. i love that you used container lids for sleds..awesome. now come to california already.
ReplyDeleteOh man this actually does not look fun at all. Miserable, I hate the snow. Glad you are enjoying though, congrats on graduating sad I could not be there!
ReplyDelete