Especially when they look like this.
It's a good thing they won, because sitting in the rain for three hours is not the most fun thing.
We were in our poncho's not making any sudden movements just in case of water seeping through.
While this lady in the black was up on her feet dancing and cheering the whole time.
I missed sitting with Lori and Pat during the game.
They had some plane trouble and couldn't make it out this week.
So I sat with my cute friend Whitney
Her husband is a receiver on the team as well, so we spend a lot of time together!


Ok...your sunday walks are too cute! I try to get Griff to take a walk and we get halfway down the street and he wants to turn around. And I am glad you sat by me at that game but I am not happy about that picture! ha thanks for being my friend!
ReplyDelete