Its that time of year... football season.
The first game of the season was against Pittsburgh. We were on the edge of our seats most of the game.. they got the W so it was a happy day!
Patrick and Lori came up for the game too!
Two days later, my friend Whitney and I ran our first official half marathon.
It was oh so tiring but we had a blast training together and finally running it.
This sweet peach was there to cheer me on at the start and at the end.
Then we headed down to Provo to be with these peeps.
Thanks to Mike and Jake, a pinecone war was started.
Ambush on Mike D.
Ambush on my Pops
All the while, baby Max was feeling a little under the weather. Poor thing.
We celebrated my beautiful mother's b-day too. I didn't have my camera handy for the moment, but she turned 30 as she does every year :) Love you mom!
Then it was time for goodbye. Please excuse the picture. We sister's tend to get emotional whenever we leave each other (hence the black and white edit). Brooke is off to BYU-Idaho for her first year of college. I love it because she is now only 3 hours away from me instead of 10. Angie headed back down to Las Vegas, Brittany and Shannon headed back to California, and Abby and I stayed here in good old Utah.
Until next time...





it must be nice to weigh 80 pounds.
ReplyDeleteJenny you are TINY! I need to start training for a half marathon today.
ReplyDeleteand love the family shots. I can't believe Brookie is off to college! so fun.
Fun times! I wish I could just go run a half marathon but I would probably have to train for like a year! I cry every time I leave my family...what can you do!
ReplyDeleteWho looks pretty when they are running a half marathon? Apparently you Jenny. That is so cool that you did that.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad married life is treating you well.
that was a sad day. but you better come up soon!
ReplyDelete