Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Too tired to EAT??


I was so confused when the hungry man came home with an untouched turkey sandwich in hand.
All he said was, "I'm too tired to eat."
I guess sprinting all day will do that.
A little rest and food, and he is right back at it for round two.
He never ceases to amaze me. 







Sprinting used to be easy for me.. when I was 13.
Near the end of my morning run today, the world cup theme song came on my i-pod.
As I listened, I felt like I really was in the World Cup and of course started to sprint.
If someone were watching, it probably looked like I was running 10 mph but honestly I had to have been running at least 50 mph. ha! okay probably not, but it felt like it.
I tried it one more time after and quickly realized maybe I should just stick with slow and steady.
very "slooowww and steeaaadddy"

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could run with you! Put pictures of your place up! I want to see! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. this literally made me laugh out loud and then i had to read it to jason..just picturing you starting to sprint when you heard that song. love it jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh da poor fitzzz! he so tiiiiiiierrd. (in da fitzy voice)

    ReplyDelete